CF Panel products are composed of lightweight and soundproofing composite panels. Traditionally, CF Panels have been used in the marine industry, specifically yacht building. These multi-layered wood panels can also be used in other applications where noise reduction and lightweight material is desired.
• Polyphon: Okoumè Marine Plywood faces with a rubber cork core. Polyphon is ideal for ceilings and flooring, as well as walls. Traditionally used for divisional compartments in marine building.
• Polymar: Okoumè Marine Plywood faces with a PVC foam core. Polymar is 70% lighter than Polyphon, providing good stability for many of the same applications. Also used for furniture and structural compartments.
• Polyphon/Polymar: Polyphon faces with a PVC foam core. Polyphon/Polymar is lightweight, with a noise insulation of 32 dB. Used in engine rooms and load-bearing bulkheads of yachts. This paneling is also ideal for both structural and divisional compartments.
• Polyphon G: Okoumè Marine Plywood faces with a high density rubber core, with a noise insulation of 38 dB. This panel is heavier than others, making it most sought after for flooring.
• Polyphon/Polymar G: Polyphon faces with Polymar panels as the core. Used similarly to Polyphon/Polymar, but with a higher noise insulation of 40 dB.
Contact us for further details and with any questions. Our price list is also available upon request.
What are the tolerances for panels?
Squareness: <1.0 mm/m
Which material do I use for fireproofing?
For projects requiring fireproofing, we recommend the Polyfire panel, available by special order. Contains a layer of Calcium Silicate; rated B15 (30 minutes of fire resistance).
What type of glue is used?
Test Henkel-LOCTITE 7228-MED Certified glue is used in production.
What are the base noise insulation ratings?
Polyphon G: 38dB
Polyphon/Polymar G: 40dB